1. General provisions and terms
441). TIN: 7728440338. PPC: 772801001. BIN: 1187746746714) (hereinafter referred to as the "Company", the "Operator").
1.2. The policy determines the general principles and regulates the procedure for processing personal data of users of the Company's website: http: //ryatiko.ru/, as well as measures to ensure the security of personal data.
1.3. The purpose of the Policy is to ensure the protection of human rights and freedoms during the processing of his personal data, including the protection of privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.4. This Policy was developed in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”, other legislative and regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, which determine the procedure for
handling personal data and requirements for ensuring their security.
1.5. The Policy applies to personal data transmitted to the Company by users when using the website of the Company, as well as when communicating with the Company in any form.
1.6. When using the Company's website and providing personal data to the Company, the user acts voluntarily and gives his consent to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the Policy.
1.7. Basic concepts:
“Data Center” is a specialized organization that provides services for hosting server and network equipment, renting servers (including virtual ones) for rent, as well as connecting to the Internet. Data Center services are provided by
"Personal Data Information System" - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing.
"Processing of personal data" - the implementation of any actions (operations) or a set of actions̆ (operations) in relation to personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update
and change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, , access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, both with and without the use of automated processing of personal data.
“Operator” is a person who, independently or jointly with other persons, organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, and also determines the goals of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed,
actions (operations) performed with personal data. The operator is Trading House Ryatico.
“Personal data” - any information relating to directly or indirectly determined or determined by an individual (subject of personal data).
“User” is the subject of personal data that provides the Operator with its personal data when using the Company's website.
“Company Website” - a website and / or services, services, products and applications posted on a website owned by the Company.
1.8. The processing of users' personal data is performed by the Operator.
2. The status of the Operator and the categories of Users whose personal data are processed by the Operator
2.1. The operator processes the personal data of users who communicate with the Company or representatives of the Company using e-mail.
3. List and purposes of personal data processing
3.1. The list of personal data processed by the Company includes:
• data that the Users provide to the Operator by filling in contact forms on the Company's website.
In order to interact with the Company through contact feedback forms, the User must fill in the required fields of these forms. In case of refusal to provide mandatory information, the User will be able to continue to interact with
the Company's website, but will not be able to use the functionality of the Company's website in full.
• information contained in the text of appeals that the User sends to the Company;
• other information that the User voluntarily provided to the Company.
3.2. Personal data processed by the Operator include:
• Name, email address, information contained in the message text.
3.3. Purposes of personal data processing:
• processing of users' requests, providing answers and other reciprocal communication with users;
• improvement of existing and development of new products and services, as well as changes in the site, information on the site, advertising materials;
• internal goals of the Company: research aimed at improving the Company's products and communication with users;
• security and dispute resolution. The operator with the help of the received data can detect and prevent fraud, as well as conduct investigations in case of unlawful conduct or violation of the Company's rules and policies in relation
to the Company's Products and the site.